Monday 20 December 2010

Obsession when entering "THE ROOM"

This is a very serious MATTER..........its like an CHRONIC disease.
  • go into the room I OPEN 


  • go out for a while then into the room again I OPEN


  • after take a bath I OPEN

OPEN, OPEN, AND OPEN

BUT I think i'm not the only one having the "DISEASE" .........haha. U toooo.....yes u tooo.....haha.

This is guy that give me and all of us the trouble....


Mr Mark Zuckerberg..........

Everything  i do i check fb....lolz.Wut  a LIFE.......and it's an OBSESSION.

In my opinion is a has a positive effect on me as it got me CONNECTED.......such a geek

As a gratitude of my LOVE for FACEBOOK.......here are some of it's history



Interesting right???Here I invite you to watch the movie social network.

ENJOY!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment