Sunday 6 February 2011

MARRY ME.....

Well hello guys......

This is a new song from Train........




A very soulful song and i like melody.

This is the guitar tab for the song.Enjoy.


E:6
A:5
D:4
G:3
B:2
e:1

Standard tuning 


In this song the basic guitar is picking is
2 4 3 2 3 4
5                 (the whole song,,,the only difference is the bass picking)
Chord used
C                   : x3201x  
C/B               : x2001x
G/B               : x2003x
Am7              : x0201x
Gsus4           : 3x001x
Fsus2            : 1x301x
Am7/E          : 00201x
Fsus2/Bb      : x1301x
Csus4/A       : x0301x



Intro:  Am7/E Fsus2 (Repeat)


Verse 1:

C                       C/B               G/B
 Forever could never be long enough for me

   Am7               Gsus4             Fsus2
To feel like I've had long enough with you

C                    C/B                  G/B
 Forget the world now we won't let them see

Am7           Gsus4           Fsus2
   But there's one thing left to do

Pre-Chorus 1:

Am7/E             Fsus2
     Now that the weight has lifted

Am7/E                Fsus2
     Love has surely shifted my way

Chorus:

C     C/B  G/B
Marry Me

Am7 Gsus4          Fsus2       
    Today and every day

C        C/B  G/B
   Marry Me

     Am7          Gsus4
If I ever get the nerve to say

   Fsus2
Hello in this cafe

        Am7/E  Fsus2
Say you will

        Am7/E  Fsus2
Say you will


Verse 2:

C                        C/B                G/B
  Together could never be close enough for me

   Am7            Gsus4            Fsus2
To feel like I am close enough to you

C                       C/B               G/B
     You wear white and I'll wear out the words

      Am7     Gsus4        Fsus2      
"I love you" and "you're beautiful"

Pre-Chorus 2:

Am7/E                  Fsus2
     Now that the wait is over
    
Am7/E                        Fsus2
     And love and has finally shown her my way

Chorus

Bridge:

Fsus2/Bb
     Promise me

Csus4/A
     You'll always be

C            C/B  G/B
   Happy by my side

Fsus2/Bb
     I promise to

Csus4/A
     Sing to you
    
C                 C/B  G/B  Fsus2/Bb
   When all the music dies

Chorus

      Am7/E   F
Marry Me


P/s: This song is very very nice  if you could serenade it to someone special to you.






GOOD LUCK YA!!!!

3 comments:

aTai said...

nyanyi+main gitar+post vid.

Nazirul said...

ko la post atai.....ko my guru.ak suara katak je.ok??

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT

Post a Comment